8 Jul 2010

Summer in a song:

Having lived in the tropics when I was very young, I'm a big fan of music that sounds like taking the lid off a bottle of sunshine.  As the sun is not shining today in London (despite the BBC weather watch predicting deliciously sunny skies all week), I make no apologies for offering this little slice of happy music: (This is what is sending me out to the VP in a good mood today, ready to inspect any overnight vandalism from the foxes and to consider what to plant after I've lifted my onions and beetroot.)



Wishing you all a happy day - and if we have to have cloudy skies, could we have a bit of rain to go with them? Please?

2 comments:

  1. Not surprised it sent you out in a happy mood - great summer tune. Love your writing and what your doing, I will definitely drop in again:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog, FRG! Glad you like it. It's so cool when someone new introduces themselves - it gives me a thrill every time! P.S. your blog is a good read too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, it helps to know that my scribblings are being read! If you have a question, I'll answer it here or contact me via the 'Contact Me' form at the top.

Comment moderation is on to avoid spam nonsense getting published. No offence to genuine commenters who are very welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...